How to pray for your church

1. Oh God, give me and my church a deeper understanding of our need for You and that our satisfaction comes only from our relationship with You.

2. Oh God, give me and my church a growing hunger to pray and to study Your Word.

3. Oh God, give me and my church a heart that is growing more tender towards others, specfically people that we find it hard to love.

4. Oh God, give me and my church a greater desire to understand what being a servant is and then give us ways in which we can be servants.

5. Oh God, give me and my church an increasing desire and ability to glorify You in our daily lives.

6. Oh God, give me and my church a greater passion for standing up for You in our community.

7. Oh God, give me and my church more tangible ways to support world and home missions.

8. Oh God, give me and my church more opportunities to pursue friendships with people who need to hear the gospel.

9. Oh God, give me and my church more perspective in dealing with life's difficulties and disappointments, both large and small.

10. Oh God, give me and my church a greater understanding of our accountability to you in using our money in sacrificial ways that reflect spiritual priorities.

11. Oh God, give me and my church more discernment in exercising better judgment about the use of our free time.
12. Oh God, give me and my church specific ways to think less of ourselves and more of others.

13. Oh God, give me and my church an evaluation of whether or not we are growing in our love for You.
Adapted from- Questions From Philip Graham Ryken: "City on a Hill" pg. 125-126